YouTube Tops 100 Million ViewersVea el Artículo fuente
More than 147 million US internet users watched an average of 101 videos per viewer in January. Google Sites grew to 102 million online video viewers during the month, or more than two out of every three internet users who watched video, comscore said.
Fox Interactive ranked second with 62.1 million viewers, followed by Yahoo Sites (41.9 million) and Microsoft Sites (30.0 million).
Other notable findings from January 2009:
- 76.8% of the total US internet audience viewed online video.
- The average online video viewer watched 356 minutes of video (approximately 6 hours), up 15% vs. December.
- 100.9 million viewers watched 6.3 billion videos on YouTube.com (62.6 videos per viewer).
- 54.1 million viewers watched 473 million videos on MySpace.com (8.7 videos per viewer).
- The duration of the average online video was 3.5 minutes, up from 3.2 minutes per video in December.
- The duration of the average online video viewed at Megavideo was 24.9 minutes, higher than any other video property in the top ten.